It is the responsibility of the parent (or 18-year-old student) to complete the enrollment process. Enrollments occur daily between 8:30-9:15 a.m. or 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Parents should call Ms. Royster (919-408-2517) at the time of suspension to arrange enrollment. After schools send your referral information, Rebound makes a courtesy call to parents of each student referred.
- Parent comes to Rebound to complete enrollment paperwork. We encourage parents to enroll the afternoon of the suspension or the following morning. Students may enroll at any point during a suspension.
- Rebound sets up bus transportation if needed. Transportation cannot be arranged until parent signs enrollment forms.
Rebound is a school-community partnership designed to help students with the skills, strategies, and supports they need to be successful. As an independent non-profit, Rebound must have parent permission to serve minor children.
- Download the enrollment forms below. Bring them filled out to save time.
- Enroll the same afternoon as the suspension meeting (speeds transportation arrangements).
It is critical that we have parent signatures and a brief conference in order for your child to participate. Please call Rebound to make arrangements: 919-408-2517.
Rebound is an alternative program for Durham high school students on suspensions (reassignments) of 1-10 days. We cannot serve long term suspended students.