Rebound seeks to build a community of support around students and families, both during and after a suspension.
As a community-based agency, Rebound provides a central place in which students can access support from a variety of community agencies and institutions.
Connecting students to school, family, and community resources requires strong leadership, many partnerships, and the help if many individuals in the community.
- A Board of Directors who oversee the mission, vision, and overall health of the organization.
- Dedicated Staff who work with students on a daily basis to
- Program Partners who work with Rebound to meet the needs of students, both during and after a suspension.
- Volunteers who support the program with specific skills.
- Individuals who support the program by offering professional expertise and networking help.
- Funders and Donors who recognize the importance of investing in Durham’s young people.