Rebound’s attendance and services have grown exponentially since we began serving short-term suspended students just three years ago, and our board needs to grow, too.
- Are passionate about reducing school suspension in Durham;
- Enjoy collaborating with like-minded people, and;
- Want to help strengthen this vital, exciting, growing program, then
JOIN REBOUND’S BOARD!
For an application, contact us.
Contact individual board members if you have questions about serving on Rebound’s Board of Directors:
- Erwin Byrd, President Attorney
- Amy Rublein, Vice President Board Certified High School Teacher
- Lloyd Patillo, Treasurer Chief Financial Officer at Oxford University Press
- Megan Gray, Secretary Program Coordinator, Durham’s Partnership for Children
- Teka Dempson President, National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Julie Wells Executive Director, Partners for Youth Opportunity in Durham, NC
- Lizzie Ellis-Furlong Executive Director, Durham Literacy Council; Rebound Co-Founder
- Jennifer Hardison Walters Research Analyst, Research Triangle Institute
- Shirley Thoms (ex officio) Masters Candidate, North Carolina Central University
- Pam Gray (ex officio) Executive Director, Rebound, Alternatives for Youth